AGUA VIVA SERVES
is a non-profit that brings sustainable and clean water systems to the poorest communities in Northern Costa Rica and Southern Nicaragua.
What they say about us
Monumental Productions has been incredible from the start. We wouldn't have surpassed our fundraising goal without their expertise and amazing videos.
Jon Tschanz, Communications Director
More about this project
Create a strong brand video to present to donors at an upcoming fundraiser event in order to raise $50,000. This money would then be used to provide clean water for 500 Costa Ricans in the next 12 months.
1. Create Marketing and Distribution Plan
2. Learn the operations and objectives of the Agua Viva Serves team working in Costa Rica
3. Understand the process to establish a new well system
4. Develop story characters from the drill team and from the villagers they are serving
5. Production logistics (shoot dates, locations, equipment, travel, permits, etc)
5 day shoot at 3 locations throughout Los Chiles, Costa Rica
· Location Scouting
· On-site Script Development
· Interviews with key characters
· B-roll with drill team, villagers, and Costa Rica environment
1. Develop the full length video, taking into account feedback from key stakeholders
2. Develop a teaser trailer for promotional use on social media
3. Develop a shortened version of the video, for use in presentations and on social media
Agua Viva Serves raised $75,000 for operations at their fundraiser