Society of Indiana
is a not-for-profit cultural and educational organization whose mission is to serve
as a bridge of friendship between the people of Indiana and Japan.
Create a compelling brand video to debut at their annual fundraiser event to raise $50,000. These donations would create a sustainable community-supported well system that provides clean water for 500 Costa Ricans.
Agua Viva Serves raised $75,000 for operations.
Monumental Productions has been incredible from the start. We wouldn't have surpassed our fundraising goal without their expertise and amazing film.
Jon Tschanz, Communications Director
More about this project
1. Create Marketing and Distribution Plan
2. Learn the operations and objectives of the Agua Viva Serves team working in Costa Rica
3. Understand the process to establish a new well system
4. Develop story characters from the drill team and from the villagers they are serving
5. Production logistics (shoot dates, locations, equipment, travel, permits, etc)
5 day shoot at 3 locations throughout Los Chiles, Costa Rica
· Location Scouting
· On-site Script Development
· Interviews with key characters
· B-roll with drill team, villagers, and Costa Rica environment
1. Develop the full length video, taking into account feedback from key stakeholders
2. Develop a teaser trailer for promotional use on social media
3. Develop a shortened version of the video, for use in presentations and on social media